Focusing on our mainstay modular system scaffolding, which is developed by Sankyo, we engage in R&D, production, and sales of temporary construction materials. In addition to scaffolding, our products include mesh sheets to protect against falling objects, crime prevention door on construction sites, and scaffolding scraping machinery for cleaning after use. On top of this, we suggest customers scaffolding rental and installation service as their new business by providing our expertise accumulated at our company managed operation centers.
- Incorporating input from construction sites in future-forward plan products
- We use close communication in the field to draw insights from customer feedback with a market-oriented perspective. Moreover, we take a wide-angle view of environmental and contemporary changes to discover future challenges ahead of time, and use that knowledge for product development.
- Evaluating plans and reviewing designs utilizing digital technology
- We utilize digital techniques, such as CAE analysis, to review the designs and performance of our products. Furthermore, we use 3D CAD and 3D printing to test products before mass production and to evaluate their design and structure.
- Moving forward with sharing the value mindset, "Sales Partners"
- We build "Total Win" relationships with customers who share and understand our safety values. These relationships extend beyond simply being "buyers" and "sellers." We aim for mutual business success while holding common beliefs about safety and expanding the value we deliver to a nationwide audience.